The Partagas factory was opened in 1845 by Don Jaime Partagas, Situated at 520 Industria Street, in the heart of the city, the factory produces some of the most popular and recognisable cigars in the world.
Partagas are famous for their deep, earthy flavours which come from a selection of filler and binder tobaccos grown in the Vuelta Abajo zone and chosen for their unmistakable richness of flavour and aroma.
Partagas' most popular vitolas are the 898 (famous for the way the cigars are laid out in the box), Lusitania and Serie D, No. 4. The Serie D No.4, with it's robusto size is formed as part of the legendary Partagas alphabet series that dates back to the 1930s. In 2005 a Piramide, the Partagas Serie P No.2, was added to the range, which has fast become the cigar of choice amongst lovers of full-flavoured Havanas and is now one of the most popular Piramides. In 2011 the Serie D No.5 and the heavy ring gauge Serie E No.2 were released and most recently in 2015 the Serie D No. 6 which is a short robusto.
All sizes are ‘tripa larga, totalmente a mano’ - long filler, totally hand made.